Everything you need to know about Prize Bond Draw Schedule 2021
The Prize Bond Draw Schedule of year 2021 bondholder invests in the government. Instead of paying interest to the bondholders, the government pays money into the prize fund and gives the bondholders a chance to win tax-free prizes. Premium bonds cannot be held in common names or transferred to another person.
One of the biggest benefits is that you can cash out all or part of the premium bonds whenever you want. For example, 100 bond numbers are provided for the purchase of 100 eligible bonds. So the bondholder has 100 chances to win the prize.
The complete Prize Bond Draw Calendar 2021 is here for the price denomination, dates, city, and draw from January to December 2021. If a public vacation is seen on the drawing day, the drawing schedule for the 2021 prize bond dates may be amended. You need to be aware, therefore, that the National Saving Prize Bond timetable list 2021 will be changed at the next dates if any public vacation takes place in Pakistan.
Coming Prize Bond Announce Result List: Next time prize bond 7500 result Rs. of draw no. 85 will be declare on 01 February 2021 in Lahore. You can check and download prize bond list 750 at our website allresult.pk.
Draw Calendar of Prize Bond Schedule by National Savings (Jan 2021 to Dec 2021)
- 04 Jan 2021: Draw No. 85, Prize Bond Rs. 15,000 held in Muzaffarabad on Friday
- 15 Jan 2021: Draw No. 85, Prize Bond Rs. 750 held in Hyderabad on Friday (Latest)
- 01 Feb 2021: Draw No. 85, Prize Bond Rs. 7500 held in Lahore on Monday (Upcoming)
- 15 Feb 2021: Draw No. 85, Prize Bond Rs. 1500 held in Quetta on Monday
- 15 Feb 2021: Draw No. 33, Prize Bond Rs. 100 held in Karachi on Monday
- 10 Mar 2021: Draw No. 16, Prize Bond Rs. 40,000 held in Rawalpindi on Wednesday
- 15 Mar 2021: Draw No. 85, Prize Bond Rs. 200 held in Faisalabad on Monday
- 01 Apr 2021: Draw No. 86, Prize Bond Rs. 15,000 held in Hyderabad on Thursday
- 15 Apr 2021: Draw No. 86 , Prize Bond Rs. 750 held in Quetta on Thursday
- 03 May 2021: Draw No. 86, Prize Bond Rs. 7,500 held in Rawalpindi on Monday
- 17 May 2021: Draw No. 34, Prize Bond Rs. 100 held in Multan on Monday
- 17 May 2021: Draw No. 86, Prize Bond Rs. 1,500 held in Karachi on Monday
- 10 Jun 2021: Draw No. 17, Prize Bond Rs. 40,000 held in Muzaffarabad on Thursday
- 15 Jun 2021: Draw No. 86, Prize Bond Rs. 200 held in Peshawar on Tuesday
- 02 Jul 2021: Draw No. 87, Prize Bond Rs. 15,000 held in Quetta on Friday
- 15 Jul 2021: Draw No. 87, Prize Bond Rs. 750 held in Lahore on Thursday
- 02 Aug 2021: Draw No. 87 Prize Bond Rs. 7,500 held in Karachi on Monday
- 16 Aug 2021: Draw No. 35, Prize Bond Rs. 100 held in Faisalabad on Monday
- 16 Aug 2021: Draw No. 87, Prize Bond Rs. 1,500 held in Multan on Monday
- 10 Sep 2021: Draw No. 18, Prize Bond Rs. 40,000 held in Peshawar on Friday
- 15 Sep 2021: Draw No. 87, Prize Bond Rs. 200 held in Muzaffarabad on Wednesday
- 01 Oct 2021: Draw No. 88, Prize Bond Rs. 15,000 held in Karachi on Friday
- 15 Oct 2021: Draw No. 88, Prize Bond Rs. 750 held in Rawalpindi on Friday
- 01 Nov 2021: Draw No. 88, Prize Bond Rs. 7,500 held in Multan on Monday
- 15 Nov 2021: Draw No. 88, Prize Bond Rs. 1,500 held in Faisalabad on Monday
- 15 Nov 2021: Draw No. 36, Prize Bond Rs. 100 held in Peshawar on Monday
- 10 Dec 2021: Draw No. 19, Prize Bond Rs. 40,000 held in Lahore on Friday
- 15 Dec 2021: Draw No. 88, Prize Bond Rs. 200 held in Hyderabad on Wednesday
All About Prize Bond by National Saving in Pakistan
A person who invests in Prize Bond Draw Result invests primarily in government. The government does not pay interest to bondholders. Instead, they pay the prize into a fund called a fund and give the bondholder a chance to win tax-free prizes. The person who invests in these bonds should keep in mind that these bonds cannot be held jointly by two people. In addition, these bonds cannot be transferred from one person to another. However, the biggest advantage of this type of bond is that one can cash it whenever he wants.
Once you lose your bonds, you have to lose. Because they are of the border type, the prize money will be given to the person who owns the bond. So, you want to keep your bonds in a safe place. Therefore, this was a brief introduction to the bonds offered by the Government of Pakistan.
Schedule of Prize Bond 2021
The state bank of Pakistan Draw Schedule 2021 for prize bonds is the best way to easily track your performance. The Bond Draw List of Prizes 2021 is revised for Pakistan-wide visitors online. The Latest List reveals the dates from January 2021 to December 2021 for fortunate drawings. Accordingly, lucky prize bonds are held in different cities, according to national savings.
Premium Schedule of Prize bond can be purchased over the phone or one can get an application form from the post office. Premium bonds allow an investor to invest at least 100. They are sold at multiples of 10. The maximum holding limit is up to 30,000. Anyone 16 years of age or older can apply for a premium bond. For children under 16, premium bonds are purchased by their parents, or guardians.
The list of prize bond draws for Schedule 2021 is given online to guests to review its details. The prize bond drawing shall be shared between January and December 2021.
Note: Prize Bond Schedule of each prize regularly updated at here and you can check firstly and instantly.
Frequently Ask Questions about Prize Bond
Prize Bond is an investing security bond provided by National Savings Pakistan, which does not give any premium or benefit.
No, The Prize Bonds can only be purchased in Pakistan by visiting any local bank, domestic savings or government bank offices to buy the bonds.
Six years from the date of drawing are the maximum time to apply for this award. You may then simply check our website if you have won the award.
No, prize bonds can’t be bought online. In order to buy the bonds, you must visit any local bank, national savings or government banks. Don’t have faith in any online dealer.
The Prize Bonds of Rs. 100, 200, 750, 1500, 7500, 15000, 25000, 40000 and 40,000 are available in Pakistan.
If you win an award, the winning amount will have to be taxed. For FBR NTN holders (filers), this is 15 percent and for non-tax filers 25 percent.
The Bond drawings are held on the 1st working day of the month every second week and mid-month, generally. Each draw is held on a quarterly basis.