The Sindh Department of Education and Literacy has declared that the matriculation and interim examination will take place in May and June. At the session of the Steering Committee, held on Wednesday, on the Intermediate Board, Karachi’s office, the provisional dates for the Board examinations were issued.
- During their examinations and for the maintenance of law and order, the Boards can seek assistance from district administrations for enforcing SOPs.
- Each board may determine an evaluation strategy, centralized or at home, taking the feasibility and other aspects into consideration.
- The results to be declared in respect of SSC Part II and HSC Part II within 90 days after completion of the exams.
- Institute administrators and teachers shall execute board tasks where delegated.
- The evaluation centers in Hyderabad, Sukkur, and Karachi are to be built.
The participants made numerous recommendations in general with regard to the tests, ten of which are agreed upon:
- Schools and colleges will begin training shortly after the classes are resumed.
- The exam papers are based on old trends.
- The boards shall create model documents taking into account the existing COVID-19 pandemic strategic climate.
- The annual review of SSC Parts I&II 2021 shall be commenced on 20 May 2021; the annual audit of HSC Parts I&II shall commence on 20 June 2021.
- During the tests, all the internal superintendents of the test centers would be responsible for strict compliance with the SOPs.