The best one’s social offer among other jazz packages is Jazz Weekly Social Package which provide 5 GB data for facebook, whatsapp & IMO just in Rs. 70 for the validity of whole week.
Jazz Social Package Weekly
- Offer: 5 GB WhatsApp, Facebook, IMO
- Price: Rs.70 Including Tax
- Validity: 7 Days
- To Activate: Dial *660#
- For Status: Dial *660*2#
- For More Detail: Dial *660*3#
- To De-activate: Dial *660*4#
Must See: Zong Weekly 3G & 4G Internet Package
Terms & Conditions
- Only on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and IMO are data opportunities available.
- In 2G/3G/4 G networks, the Internet offer is subscriptible and consumable.
- Jazz Weekly Social Offer is valid till 7 days.
- The Rs.2 / MB average refers to all smartphone packages.
- Divide package status code for Rs. 0.06 to test remaining MB and validity.
- To check remaining MBs dial *660*2#.
- Bundles do not download automatically and need to be subscribed once again.
- Actual internet speed depends on many factors, such as sim, computer, accessed web pages, daytime, number of simultaneous users, 2G/3G/4 G site distance and so on.
- You will be charged, i.e. the base rate if you are not subscribed to a group. Charging pulse is 512 KB Rs. 5 / MB.
- For general terms and conditions, click here
About Jazz Telecom
Jazz is the leading telecommunications services company in Pakistan with over 50 million customers. It is also Pakistan’s oldest topographically, serving its customers for more than 20 years. Mobilink announced its merger with Warid in November 2015 and now both operate under the name “Jazz.” Jazz’s motto is in every area of life to facilitate customers. He has kept his promise with initiatives such as Jazz 4G, Jazz Cash, Jazz Devices. Jazz provides its customers in over 150 countries with continuous connectivity and non-stop roaming. You can also see to subscribe to the code of Jazz Call Packages & Jazz Internet Packages and other mobile packages. It covers more than 10,000 cities and towns only in Pakistan. Every second in Pakistan it connects more than 30 million families.